How to integrate Microsoft Active Directory with PingFederate for user authentication and attribute lookup for SAML sso flow.
- PingFederate Version: 10.1.1.0
- Two instance of PingFederate , one for IDP and another for SP preconfigured.
- An working Saml 2.0 SSO partnership between IDP and SP
High level Steps :
- Create a new Active Directory Data Store object
- (optional) – Create a new HTML login form template
- Create a new PCV object of type “LDAP Username and Password Credential Validator”
Link to AD source created in Step (1)
- Create a new IDP Adapter of type “HTML Form Idp Adapter”
Link new PCV created in Step 3
Link new HTML login form template created in Step (2) (Optional)
- Link new IDP Adapter with the existing SP connection for user authentication
- Test login with the new Active Directory Authentication
Step by Step Video Demonstration :