Need to export all object of a specific type for e.g. Let’s say “Host Configuration” object.
This can be done using a two-fold approach using XPSExplorer and XPSExport as below.
1. Run XPSExplorer
2. Type number corresponding to the “Host Config” object e.g 91 and enter
3. Type S to search for all “Host Config”.
4. Use X option to “Add all to XCart”
5. Type Q twice to exit.
6. Type X to go to the Xcart
7. Type N to “Save cart to a new file”
8. Now save this file to any location of your choice
9. Now using XPSExport using the previously exported file as an input perform a full export using the following command :
XPSExport $Export_File_Name$ -xf $Path_To_Previously_Exported_File$ -npass