How to display the resource URL the user was trying to accesss in the authorization reject error page
- Create a Variable of type ResourceContext as below. This stores the last accessed resource URL.
- Create Response with the following two attribute :
WebAgent-OnReject-Redirect = URL where you would like the user to be redirected after Authorization Reject.
WebAgent-OnReject-Text = Configure this to read the value of the Variable created earlier. This will create a SMTEXT cookie response which will have the value of the Resource URL.
- Create OnAccessReject rule for the root resource.
- Associate the OnAccessReject rule with the Response created above.
- Configure the AZ redirect page to read the value from SMTEXT cookie :
(Below sample use class ASP )
<h1 style="color:red;"> You are not authorized to access resource : <%=Request.Cookies("SMTEXT")%> </h1>
for each x in Request.ServerVariables
response.write(x & " = " & Request.ServerVariables(x) & "<br />")
<p style="padding-left: 30px;">[/html]
- Access resource which the user is not authroized for.
- Sample fiddler :
- Sample fiddler + accessdenied.asp : fiddler_azrejectpage