Identity and Access Management Specialist with over 14+ years experience in Security Architecture, Design, Implementation & Support of Identity & Access Management solutions.
What I am up-to now ?
Current responsibilities includes design and implementation of complex IAM solutions and their integration with various security oriented product and technologies for one of the largest bank in Australia.
Earlier, worked as principal support engineer at CA Technologies providing advanced technical support across multiple geographical region for CA Single Sign-On suite of products. I was also a lead engineer managing CA Single Sign-on Community.
- SailPoint Identity IQ
- Ping Federate
- Ping Access
- CA Single Sign On (formerly CA SiteMinder)
- CA Access Gateway
- CA Identity Manager
- Quest/Dell One Identity Manager
- IBM Access Manager
- Tivoli Federation Identity Manager
- CA Single Sign-On 12.x Proven Implementation Professional
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (OCP-JP)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
Awards & Recognition :
- CA Technologies – APJ Core Value Award 2016
- CA Technologies – Awarded Best Employee/Star Award/Excellence Award etc. on more than 20 times.
- 13th rank in All Nepal Engineering Entrance exam conducted by Indian Embassy in Kathmandu and
got full scholarship to study B.Tech in the prestigious National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- 3rd rank in the common Engineering Entrance conducted by Ministry of Education, Nepal
- 1st rank in the Engineering Entrance conducted by Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal and was
offered full scholarship to pursue B.Tech in the prestigious Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication, China
- Top of the class in 12th from one of the most reputed college, Birat Science Campus in Nepal
- 1st rank in the entrance exam conducted by Birat Science Campus, Nepal for intermediate science
course and got full scholarship to pursue 12th
- School Topper (Class 10) , Siddartha Sishu Sadan, Biratnagar, Nepal