Identity and Access Management Specialist with over 6+ years experience in Security Architecture, Design, Implementation & Support of Identity & Access Management solutions.
Additional, 6 years of experience in design and development of various Java/J2EE/.NET based responsive Web/Client-Server/N-Tier applications.
- Have an extensive experience in implementing a solution with CA Identity Manager, CA Single Sign-On (formerly CA SiteMinder), CA Advanced Authentication
- (past) Lead engineer managing CA Single-On community: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-security/ca-single-sign-on/blog/2016/09/26/ujwols-single-sign-on-blog
What I am upto now ?
At present, I am helping one of the largest bank in Australia to onboard large number of applications to IAM framework. Some of the technologies that I am involved in my current assignment are IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), Dell One Identity Manager, Dell Quest TPAM etc.
- CA Single Sign-On 12.x Proven Implementation Professional
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (OCP-JP)
Awards & Recognition :
- CA Technologies – APJ Core Value Award 2016
- CA Technologies – Awarded Best Employee/Star Award/Excellence Award etc. on more than 20 times.
- 13th rank in All Nepal Engineering Entrance exam conducted by Indian Embassy in Kathmandu and
got full scholarship to study B.Tech in the prestigious National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- 3rd rank in the common Engineering Entrance conducted by Ministry of Education, Nepal
- 1st rank in the Engineering Entrance conducted by Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal and was
offered full scholarship to pursue B.Tech in the prestigious Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication, China
- Top of the class in 12th from one of the most reputed college, Birat Science Campus in Nepal
- 1st rank in the entrance exam conducted by Birat Science Campus, Nepal for intermediate science
course and got full scholarship to pursue 12th
- School Topper (Class 10) , Siddartha Sishu Sadan, Biratnagar, Nepal